Athlos Leadership Academy

H2O for Life Fundraiser

Mrs. Walker’s 4th grade class will be leading the school in a service learning opportunity this December through H2O for Life. H2O for Life is a 501c3 non-profit organization that provides a connection for us to a global partner school. The fourth grade teachers encourage all Athlos Leadership Academy families and staff to join in making a difference in the lives of others around the world. 90% of the money raised will go to the Madegwa Primary School in Kenya, giving them clean water, new toilets, hand washing stations and hygiene training. The remaining 10% of donated funds helps H2O for Life provide educational materials, fundraising and website resources, and outreach efforts.
 
We hope that all students in our school will benefit from our partnership with H2O for Life. Students will be challenged to think about their own habits concerning water usage, and will develop awareness of the enormity of the issues surrounding water in our world.
 
See the attached flyer for additional information.
 
Thank you for supporting our fourth graders’ service initiative and for helping us to support the students and families in Kenya.

Attached Files