** A new Bus Status app was released in Aug 2023. Please update your app to Bus Status 4 prior to 9/29/23, when the old version will stop working. Links to the new app can be found at the bottom of this page. **
Bus Status is a mobile app and web service that allows you to view the status of your student's bus. The mobile app and online service is a tool for informing families and students about bus delays of 10 minutes or more.
You can view the Bus Status information from the school's website
or by downloading the free "Bus Status 4" app from Google Play and the Apple App Store using the icons below.
- A new version of the Bus Status app was released in August 2024, called Bus Status 4. The old version will continue to work until 9/29/2023. After that date, you will need to use the new version.
- Bus Status is not a GPS tracking system and updated information for each bus route may lag. School bus information is updated online and through the Bus Status app each time a bus company reports a bus running behind.
- Bus Status is meant to communicate a bus delay. Families should still plan to be at the bus stop at the designated time in case the bus shows up on time. Buses may make up time later in the routes.
- When school is cancelled due to weather, Bus Status will show that buses are cancelled too.
- Athlos Leadership Academy cannot provide technical support for the app or online service. If you have a question about the information you see in Bus Status, please contact the transportation company. Transportation company contact information is located here.
Don't know your student's bus route?
Contact our Transportation Coordinator during the school hours of 7:00 am - 4:00 pm at 763-777-8942.
For instructions on how the Bus Status works, please click here
Click these links to access and download the Bus Status 4 app.